Monday 3 April 2017

For you bird card (Tiddly Inks image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a couple of Tiddly Inks cards to show you and I need to be quick as their challenge ends in 15 mins, arghhhh lol!!! I created this card for a magazine that I needed to use 1 piece of 12x12 patterned paper for 7 cards. As you can see I used it sparingly on this card hehe! You can find the sweet little birds at Tiddly Inks and I just added the "for you" on their little note pads with a Sharpie pen.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - any sentiment except Birthday
Craft-Alnica - one layer
Fairytale Challenges - cards with animals
Ribbon Girl - any card
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - things with wings
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - anything goes
SugarPea 3rd Birthday Bash - Create a Birthday card or project
Tiddly Inks - animal magic
Vilda Stamps anything goes

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

14 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine tolle Karte. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute little peeps. I love that you can write on the notes. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card!

    Cheers for Crafting along at Aud Sentimentts,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so charming! I really love the color palette you used and how you structured the card itself. I love the diagonal section at the bottom and how it is built with such a great pattern. I also really loved seeing the birdies with their letter signs. This came together beautifully and I'm so glad you shared your skills with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is wonderful
    Thanks for joining us at Stempelsonne
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely card for challenge at CRAFTalnica :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Such a fun design!! Too sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Clean and Simple card, thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our VILDA STAMPS challenge blog
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another cute card!
    Thanks again for entering our VILDA challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super sweet! Thank you so much for joining our challenge over on the Vilda Stamps Challenge Blog! DT Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Krasna je!
    Hvala, da ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFT-alnici. Srečno!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww so adorable, made me smile. Thankyou for joining us over at Crafting When We Can for our 'Animal' challenge, I hope you join in next time too Lynda Dt XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy